Thursday, June 20, 2013

Arthurs Amazing

Arthur The Miniature Horse

Oh my sweet baby boy, he just turned 2 on May 1st 2013.  This little boy is the most amazing little miniature horse with a beautiful horse soul.  He is a city slicker cruising around the city, golf course, walking with dogs and strollers, he loves chickens and goats.  Arthur is awesome and full of personality.  I have taught him how to lay down, and he rolls around like a dog while I rub his belly.  He picks up all the buckets and throws them into his buddy Cosmo's stall everyday.  I think his next trick should be picking stuff up.  I have been riding since I was nine and horses are a true blessing in my life.  If you can't afford a full sized horse, miniature horses can offer you just as much joy .

No comments:

Post a Comment