Thursday, June 20, 2013

First Bulu Box Has Arrived

Its been a second since my last post, kids are out of school and that makes for some very busy days.  I'm super excited about Bulu and will be trying another box after this intro box.  I'm trying to lose weight and get healthy now that I just turned 35.

  
Bulu is celebrating its first year so I earned extra points with this box, lets hope one day I can get free boxes.  What if I could have my own subscription box company, omg that would be amazing.  It would be a mix of Kawaii and a pet store in one box, lol. 


Little snapshot of the presentation and all the information included.  I love the information card that tells you about each sample because if you journal your sample experiences, and then login to your account and do a quick survey you get more reward points to put towards purchases.


BioVi Probiotic
$28.50/30 day supply
I was super excited about this sample, but they only put two pill samples in it.  With this product I'm not sure you can notice much of an effect with such a small sample.  This product supports healthy bacteria, protects stomach and helps you absorb food better and increasing your metabolism.  I will report back if I see an awesome change in two pills :)


BlueCetin
$39.99/30 count
I totally could have used this a few days earlier when I celebrated my brithday, lol.  This product is a natural hangover protection to lessen the impact of the alcohol.  I don't drink that often so I will give this away and let you know if it works.  

Eat Green Tea
$19.99/30 day supply
I'm excited about this product because I already love to drink many types of teas, especially the ones in the triangle tea bags, so cute.  1 tablespoon of this product increases your antioxidant intake by nearly 10,000%.  Green tea can help clear your system and revamp your diet.  I emailed the company and they replied very quickly.  I needed to know if caffeine sensitive people could take this.  They replied that I should try a small dosage at first, and that it is digested differently than drinking a cup of tea or soda.  

Flapjacked Protien pancake Mix
&17.99/17 servings
Flapjacked is a energizing breakfast with 17g of protein, full of natural ingredients like quinoa, whole oats and whey protein.  I'm more of a breakfast bar or protein shake kinda girl, but I'm willing to give these a try.  This is awesome for kids, especially with real maple syrup.  

Shapeology Burn Blend
$39.99/60 capsules (sale)
Burn blend is a liquid pill that delivers the effects quickly, increasing your metabolism to help you lose weight.  I would love to try this product but it is not for people sensitive to caffeine.  I will give to a friend and let you know how it works.  I like that this came with 14 capsules, gives you a week to see if you feel a difference in your body.


Bulu Box is only $10 a month and you can cancel anytime.  I'm excited to see what next month has in store before I decide to keep or cancel my subscription.  Its nice to get an assortment of new health product that is out there, going to the store with kids and trying to absorb all that is on the shelves is sometimes impossible.  My brain is usually fried when I get near a store or mall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment