Thursday, June 13, 2013

Deformed Green Thumb

I'm completely obsessed with orchids, they are my green babies.  I must have many at all times scattered around my home.  I like to think I have a green thumb, not sure if its a dark experienced green or a light learning green, but I'm working on it everyday.  So for you ladies that have a somewhat deformed green thumb, meaning your green babies turn brown and very sad, you have to try this new obsession.  Geez I really have a lot of obsessions, will just blame that on the gemini within. 
Here in sunny San Diego we have lots of interesting stores, but one of my favorites to visit is Pigment
http://www.shoppigment.com/
I love to visit this, though my wallet shrinks by the time I leave.  Home of the amazing Plant Lab where you can build glass terrariums from your own glass vases or ones they sell.  Its perfect for deformed green thumbs or thumbs just turning from brown to green because they are SUCCULENTS, and these little dudes don't need much love, in fact the more you ignore them the happier they are.  Tillandsia which you may know as air plants are even easier.  

Tah Dah
So stinking cute, a tiny little desert in a glass bowl, omg I love it.
Pigment has the most amazing colors of sand, glass, dried flowers and so much more.  The Plant Lab is all set up for you to create till your thumbs are sore.  With a little water dropper (medicine dropper) you can feed your green babies once a week and watch your terrarium grow, oh I just love the little green fingers climbing out of the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment