Thursday, June 13, 2013

My First Box Has Arrived

Ok ladies my first box has arrived and the subscription stork was super fast to deliver.  Julep Maven is a monthly subscription box for nail polish and hand care products.  This cute box is Free, yup it was Free.  Once you visit their website you take a short quiz about your style, which I don't think I have any.  But according to Julep Classic With A Twist is me, and the twist I totally see but classic I'm not so sure.  Is a sleeve of tattoos classic, well not really but it is a twist no doubt.  None the less any box you get will be a treat. 
If you are an Etsy lover and seller like me, then you know packaging and presentation is as much fun as the actual item. So peek a boo at this cute little pink and black surprise.
Classic With A Twist

This is the first box as a new member, it is Free.
All boxes after this are $19.99 with free shipping.
You get lots of other benefits as well, its a awesome service to keep your 
hands looking like you stay away from housekeeping, chores,
gardening, etc.

 Get started with a small nail file
and
polish remover pad

3 oz. Glycolic Hand Scrub
I'm super excited to try this because
it gets great reviews at julep.com

Julep Nail Color
Zora

Julep Nail Color
Myrtle


I'm super excited to try these products and I will let you know how fab they are.  This was the free intro box and with a subscription to the monthly box for $19.99 you will receive three full sized products.  In this free box the hand scrub was worth $18.40, and the polishes both retail for $11.20 each.  Without the nail file and polish remover the box retails for $40.80, what an awesome present.  I look forward to each box being as awesome.  Now I won't look like I have played with horses, gardened, mopped and scrubbed tubs.  I might look classic with a twist, super twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment