Saturday, October 12, 2013

Aaron is turning 8 today !!!

Happy 8th Birthday Papa

October, Friday the 13th 2005, you came into this world as our first born child.  It was an amazing moment in our life and such a blessing from God.  Perfect little man with the skin of an angel and the face of a little gnome.  I could not believe how much you looked like me, it was shocking, crazy part is you still do but with freckles.
Happy, Happy, Happy, you where the happiest baby all the time, except for those few weeks you cried every night from 9 to 1 in the morning.  Don't worry I cried with you too :)
Every day, you become more and more amazing, and I know you will be an amazing man, husband and father in your future.
Growing, is what we do everyday together as we travel through our lives together, learning, experiencing and becoming the best that we can be. 
Happy Birthday, Papa (Aaron the red baron), know you are loved with all my heart, you are amazing and my greatest gift and accomplishment.  You make me proud every day to be your mom.

 Spaghetti Factory, your favorite
 Bates Nut Farm Pumpkin Patch
There's those freckles

1 comment: