Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Linking of with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom to share what I'm loving this Wednesday.

Kigurumi Gloomy Bear Costume
I'm totally in love with these Japanese costumes called "Kigurumi", especially the Gloomy Bear.  You can order online or purchase at JapanLA, a super cute shop in Los Angeles that specializes in all things Kawii from Japan.  I'm not the kind of person that likes to dress up for Halloween, I just feel uncomfortable in itchy cheap costumes and makeup :(  But this Kigurumi I can totally get into, its like wearing super cute jammies.  I think I could rock this on a cold night at home, snuggled with kids and Chihuahuas too.

Every year I put Ugg Boots on my Christmas list in hopes that Santa will bring them.  Last year was not an Ugg year, so this year I think I will put them on my list again and cross my fingers.  I'm loving the button up ones this year because I think they will be super comfy with skinny jeans.

I'm loving my little boys, they are awesome and so much fun.  Yes this has been a difficult week, my oldest son has ADHD and it seems there is something in the water.  Its crazy because we can go a week or two and things go smoothly and its a good vibe in the house.  Then a week like this comes around and nothing goes right and he is falling apart at every seam.





No comments:

Post a Comment