Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Troubles

Linking up with the lovely Suburban Mom

*** Listen to your GUT, you know that thing down deep inside that warns you of something stupid you are about tot do, that Gut.  "I told you so" will ring loudly when you ignore your gut and do that stupid thing anyway.  Recently I ignored my Gut Feelings and it has left me terribly sad, full of grief to follow me in memory forever.  With that said life is full of ups and downs, we just keep hiking to the heavenly top and remember all is good with God.

*** Why is it that the exact item will be one clearance price at the Target five miles away, but ten miles away its on clearance for a totally different price or not at all.  All I can guess is that it has something to do with quantity on hand, and not that I'm driving around looking for the best deals on this particular idea.  Come on Target you need to be in more tune with me, lol.  

*** Our home is totally into Lego's right now, I mean just totally loving them with a full cup of love.  We all know that the Lego people are the BEST part of the entirely overpriced box.  Now you can buy Lego men in little Blind Bags.  My need to be a "Extreme Hobbyist" means I must hunt all of the series out.  So the adventure begins and I have a secret to reveal to my many followers, lol, zero people follow me.  Learn to feel the bag and all its little pieces, feeling for the one unique part to the character you want.  I think my success rate is about %75 !!!

1 comment:

  1. I did pretty good for a first timer trying to guess what was in the little bag.

    ReplyDelete