Friday, October 11, 2013

Its been a long second, but Im back and here is some kawaii stuff

Deco Nails

Super duper Kawaii and inspired from Japanese fashion.  To live cute is to Kawaii your life, and that is endless amounts of cute product from around the world.  Years ago I became fascinated and obsessed with everything in the Japanese culture, especially Kawaii things.  I would like to grow up, but it is impossible when you just can't stop loving all things cute.

Decoden phone cases

I have done a few deco pieces of my own and its tons of fun.  Etsy.com is full of super kawaii items from around the world, here you can truly find cute stuff that will blow your mind.  I just love to look at these adorb things, it brings a smile to my face.
 Omg mushroom backpack

I just totally adorb this super kawaii backpack, you could seriously be a traveling gnome.  I have seen this at modcloth.com before.  I could post pictures after picture, but you should take some time and google kawaii images to fall in love with the cuteness that is Japanese inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment