Monday, August 26, 2013

"Kawaii" Cute Is A Way Of Life


My life truly revolves around living "Kawaii".  I buy it, collect it, tattoo it, gift it, live it.  Who wants to grow up when you can live Kawaii and be surrounded by cuteness daily.  At 35 I thought I could pack some stuff up and buy less of it, but I just can't do it, the cuteness is just calling me like crazy.  The Japanese culture is so amazing and I love that they can take cute to the most amazing level.  The next few days I'm going to take some time to share the Kawaii world with you.  Here in San Diego we have access to lots of Kawaii, and the internet is endless.  Don't be shy, buy something Kawaii and everyday I'm sure it will make you smile at its cuteness. *Remember I'm a Gemini so my life revolves around many things, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment