Friday, August 23, 2013

Fridays Letters


Dear Summer, you were pretending not to come and then just like that you showed up at the worst possible time for me.  Seriously why did you not appear when we were swimming at the pool or something, why when I'm working my buns off outside.
Dear Horse Lovers, please come to the auction at San Diego Animal Shelter in Bonita on Sweetwater Road this Saturday. There are 20 amazing horses that are looking for forever homes.  I have worked as a volunteer feeding, cleaning, loving, grooming, and getting them ready to steal your heart.
Dear Papa, this weeks has been an amazing one and I'm so proud of you.  Keep up the great work in school and at home.
Dear Moogins, I know you hate to do Mathletics but we really need to work on it a few times a week.  You ROCK because your bringing home green cards everyday, and soon they might turn to BLUE ones.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment