Monday, August 12, 2013

Linking up with

  • It was so nice waking up to my phone alarm without having to fish around the floor and all my chach-kis to turn my alarm off.  I have my lovely new vintage spoon phone holder to thank.  I picked up a fork at the Lemon Festival that has been twisted and bent around to a super cute curly q phone holder.  It was a fun farmer market style festival that I will probably never attend again because it cost me 100 dollars, I'm a sucker for my kids and seeing them smile from over priced toys.  
  • I started walking the golf course again, this time taking Marbles.  She is probably a pound and about as big as two hamsters playing piggy back.  I put her down to run every few minutes and she just ran like crazy.  I expected to be stopped more often by admirers, but I think people had a hard time seeing her in my arms.
  • Marbles you rock the house and I just totally adore and love ya
  • The boys did a great job this morning walking to school super fast since we were running late because the Culligan man showed up as we were supposed to be leaving.
  • This week I plan to get organized and back on track with my super quirky and kawaii ways.
  • And its great to be back on the horses again, I took some time off because we just had to much stressful things going on in our life.  I'm trying to take some time for myself doing the things I love and have passion for while the kids are in school.  No guilt, just keep saying, just keep saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment