Tuesday, August 13, 2013


Jennifer from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom has a daily dedication to life's events and this is one of them.  So we are linking up with one of my most favorite blogs and her amazing play on words.

It’s time for another edition of Tuesday Troubles. I’ve said it before, but this should be named “things i’m annoyed / confused / want to complain about”, however I couldn’t figure out how to make any of those into a snappy title, so Tuesday Troubles it is. And yes, I do realize that these aren’t true “troubles”. I know these for sure could be defined as first world problems! (Jennifer's Words)
 
 *** Riding horses is my passion and a time of true joy for me, but today my Anxiety issues just rained on my lovely pony parade.  I worked through it and we had a nice three hour ride with the most amazing horses, they are so well behaved and their horse souls are truly connected to ours.  Thanks Herbie for a great ride and carrying me through my troubles.

***  My boys love squirt guns, and in an apartment that can be a little bit of an issue.  But here comes the great part, they like to play with them in the shower, lol.  

*** Please tell me what is the point of putting a laundry basket in my boys room or at my husbands feet.  The men in this family have the hardest time getting dirty clothes to the hamper.  Its a small apartment boys, its not a walk to get there, its really just a light toss.  I will wash but can you just toss it, love you guys.

***  Am/Pm, seriously you have a whole row of refrigerated drinks.  If you gave them away for free I would not care how cold they where.  But since you charge and arm and part of a leg for them I expect them to be cold, don't get cheap on your electric bill and make me pay for a sub par warm soda, YUCK.  711, thank you for always having cold drinks, it makes me smile.

*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment