Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Linking up with

####  Today I'm loving that my hubby and I can spend some time goofing off together before the boys get out of school, go out for breakfast, walk the golf course and watch some goofy s**t on the boob tube.

####   I love when I can buy my boys birthday gifts that are not video games and they actually think its cool, for example the bed tent to finish off their Ikea Bunk Bed.  Who would have guessed, well I did, that a torch night light on the wall would be so awesome :)

 
Our model bunk bed and tent but not our room, we are still working on the details, lol.
Uncle Milton Wall Torch at Toys R Us for only $14, this was a great birthday gift.  My boys love it with their super cool tent.  You can hang on the wall and take off to walk around in the dark, it has a timer for 20 minutes.  They love it so much I have to search for it every morning, and its usually in pieces because they can't figure out how to switch on with just a simple twist.  Really I think they just like to take it apart because that is more fun.  

####   Thanks for taking care of me yesterday Herbie, you are truly a love bug and we have come a long way.  You look great, it may not match or be trail gear but its comfortable for both of us and that is what matters.  Boots for cactus protection, snake bites, crochet ear covers for flies and water of bottle for a cool off.  Seriously don't let what they say bother ya, lol.  Anytime I stay off the ground is a good ride.

####   I'm loving that my kids are in a great school where the teachers care, keep up the good work boys.  Seriously you two kids could not get any more cute, sassy, funny, or quirky.
 My boys are Radzy




No comments:

Post a Comment