Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Dog Box Subscription Box July 2013


CoCo  Chanel next to July's Happy Dog Box Subscription


She and my other two little chi's loved this box as much as I did.  They all sniffed it like crazy and actually ate the snacks (super picky Chi's).

**  Barkworthies.com
**  EarthRated.com -  Poop Bags
**  JYBPetTreats.com
**  WoofablesBakery.com
**  CloudStar.com - Hip and Joint Dynamo Dog Treats
**  JollyPets.com - Monster Mouth Treat Dispenser

My dogs love the Monster Mouth treat dispenser, I fill with small crunched up dog food and natural dog treats and they are entertained for a while.  The Barkworthies natural chew stick was cut into three pieces and they loved it, it still is lying around the house being chewed on.  This is the best dog box we have received because my picky chi's have loved everything so far.  I would love to keep as a subscription but $30 dollars is not in my budget.  BUT you can look for coupons and maybe get your first box for as low as $5 dollars like me.  If you want to try a dog box this is my first recommendation out of all the boxes I have tried. 


No comments:

Post a Comment