Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shout Out To Muttropolis

 I have this sling/dog carrier for my chihuahua babies and I LOVE IT.  Seriously this is the most radzy carrier and worth every cent.  I love Muttropolis and so do my fur kids, especially on their birthdays when they get a discount b-day card so mom can get something extra special and Bling Bling.




Originally submitted at Muttropolis

Dog Messenger Carrier. Stylish and comfortable this dog messenger carrier is perfect for keeping your little baby close wherever you go! The soft structure makes traveling with it a breeze. Neutral color options will compliment any outfit. Features: - Made of strong preshrunk cotton - Top opening -...

LOVE IT
By theprettypeanut from san diego, ca on 8/21/2013


5out of 5
Pros: Easy to Clean, Spacious, Easy To Carry, Protects Animal, Comfortable
Best Uses: Smaller Pets, Dog Carrier, Short Trips, Purse
Describe Yourself: Long-time Pet Owner
I use this to walk golf course and caryy my three pound chihuahua and one pound chihuahua. Its light and comfy and roomy enough for the dogs without being so big they get lost in it. I also use as a purse with my dogs in it, the side pocket is perfect for my phone. This sling is worth every penny and comes in very user friendly colors. You can use this carrier every day and be hands free, sometimes people don't even notice I have dogs in it.
Coco Chanel 12 yrs old
thumbnail
Tags: Using Product

No comments:

Post a Comment