Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Sentiments

Linking Up

*******   What a crazy weekend, but full of fun and discipline if you know what I mean.  Sometimes all I feel like is a full time referee, and a time out queen.  Letting the kids run a muck would be easier but would not be the right thing to do or good for them.  I feel like it rains cats and dogs sometimes around here, cloudy with a chance of meatballs crazy.  Seriously did they put something in the water to make my boys go bonkers.  Finally it has chilled out around here this Sunday night and the boys seem back to normal, lol.  

*******    I was accepted into the Humane Society to volunteer in the Neuter/Spay clinic, and Friday I was accepted into the San Diego Animal Control shelter as a volunteer.  They are the same and different if that makes any sense.  I'm being rushed into volunteer work at the shelter for 20 horses that were seized.  Since I'm older and have like 25 plus equine years of experience they are happy to have me, and I'm happy to help.  I hope this volunteer work helps me reach my Animal Control Officer dreams and just be a stress release for me, an outlet besides being just a mom.  I love being a stay at home mom, but sometimes I think we need more than just that in our life.

*******    Thank you KIRBY vacum for being the worlds greatest suction of dirt, dust and S**t.  Yes you were expensive but worth every penny to this OCD girl in a little apartment.  

*******    I hope I have new readers, LOL.  I know I'm the only one reading this blog, but I write it and put it out in the world and hope someone else enjoys it.  

*******    Marbles, you are awesome in every way.  Seriously have you ever seen a chi launch off your body like a rabbit.  She runs around playing fetch and teeth wrestling with our older chi like a crazy marble.  She might only be a pound but she is a radical little pound of fury.  Runs around in the grass like a little chocolate rabbit bunny on Easter as if she was being chased by hungry little kids who love chocolate.  Marbles you are a whack a doo and I luv u.

*******    Note too; Laundry you will get done soon, Garage I hear you and yes I too want to organize you, Cowboy boots you are still missing and I don't know why your not in the barn, where R U?, Chicken Pie Shop stop calling for me to come eat your lunch special, I need to lose some weight, Body why are you so chubby, what happened, did my mouth get bigger and hold more food, please stop eating whatever is making you fluffy, Purse Its time to switch you out, I need my crossbody option because your just to heavy,  Pet Stores, why don't you make things for small dogs, miniature toys and such, you know bigger is not always better, Little dogs need love too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment