Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday's Whatevers

Wednesday's Whatevers

###   AAA-CHoooo this summer cold is giving me a hard time

###  Tomorrow is my first day at volunteer work and I'm major excited

###  Its bath time for the little fur kids, should take pics.  Marbles got her shots on Saturday and had an Allergic reaction, I was so scared I might lose her, (my quick brilliant dog mind gave her liquid children's benedryl) .  BUTT the little one has survived because she is a survivor and she won't give up :)

###  I really need to add two old subscription boxes from last month but my darn MAC hates my awesome DROID phone so I have to email pics to upload them, sometimes I just get annoyed and my blog gets abused.

###  Today is the first new day of Aaron's new world.  Its top secret stuff is all I can say.  With that he is getting ready to kick some A** at school.

###   My apartments small, my car is small and only one, my bank accounts small and my dogs are small, my kids are small BUT we are BIG on Love and Happy in this Moore Camp.  Happiness is a choice and we chose it everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment