Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Marbles Growth Chart

Just keeping you posted on the darling Miss Marbles.  We still have no idea how old she is, but I think about four months because that's when chihuahuas ears droop a little because they are heavily teething.  By six months her ears should perk back up and stand tall like most chihuahuas.  She is full of life, fun, kisses, love and joy.  She is finally getting big enough to play dress up, only collar bling right now because clothes in her size or hard to find or super expensive.

Day at the park, mostly in my arms while we walked but occasionally I put her down for a little run.
I thought I loved red on her the best, but this purple flower bling sure looks cutie patootie.  Now her size is hard to see in this pic and its also very difficult to take pics of her because she won't sit still.

For size I scooped her up for this self portrait.  She is so stinking cute and perfect its just amazing how lucky we got.  She has almost doubled in size since I got her because of excellent care.  She eats human grade consumption dog food like our two other chi's and gets the best care for her coat and all the love she could need.  I don't care how big she gets because she is a genuine companion and will make a great walking companion for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment