Monday, August 12, 2013

Long Time No Blog

Logo of How Does She? 

It has been a while since my last blog, and the only one truly suffering is me since I'm probably the only living soul reading it.  I'm totally getting my ingredients ready to make my own detergent and softener for my dirty clothes.  I'm adding a few twist to this already amazing recipe and I hope it turns out ok.  Does peppermint and lavender sound like a good combo, I hope so because castile peppermint soap is the best organic soap around.  I also have the scentsy lavender laundry crystals to add.  I know that the pink soap and the purple crystals are going to be super cute in a vintage jar, now I just need a awesome house with a laundry room instead of the community laundry mat in my apartments.  I just pretend I'm living in New York City in a chic apartment where its cool and trendy to laundry together, lol.

 Here is our final product
I tried it out and it totally takes out all the icky smell, but I'm not loving how it leaves no yummy smell.  I think it takes so much smell out of the clothes that the yummy smell actually gets wiped out.  Next time we will try some different ingredients and see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment